By Tommy H. Thomason

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Strike From the Sea Update 3

My editor and I have completed the review of the layout proof: all 225+ pages, 300+ pictures/illustrations, and 80,000+ words. As with Naval Air Superiority, it will cover stillborn as well as successful programs, both aircraft and weaponry. The book is on schedule for release in July.

Over the next several weeks, I'll post pictures that didn't make the cut. For example, here is a VX-1 AD-4N loaded with a ring-tail Mk13 torpedo. (VX-1 is an anti-submarine warfare development squadron that can trace its history back to April 1943.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great news Tommy. Your last book was one of my all-time favourites.

Steeljaw Scribe said...

Excellent - and here I was the other day asking myself when the new book was coming out :)
- SJS